T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if stats are kept on this, but i would love to know which t-shirt design is the alltime highest seller on record?( maybe i will check the guiness book of world records) also, it seems like the u.s definatly consumes a tremendous amount of shirts per year, but i wonder what other countries have an insatiable appetite for the good old fashioned t-shirt?

·
Registered
950 Posts
That would be a good guess I think. Interesting question though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think you will find if the real stats came about it would be some long standing brand plain t-shirt.

In australia it would be def be just a plain Bonds t-shirt which you can buy at any department store there is for an extremely cheap price, in the states something similar from a brand that has been around for years.

But if you are talking a t-shirt with some kind of marking, print or brand logo, you really need to look through fashions that keep coming back vs a simple design.

I would be leaning towards the Ralph Lauren style polo's and finding something in that genre, a style and brand that over many many years keeps re-emerging into fashion. CK prob is like that as well.

Anyways,

Zac

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I can tell you that that stupid "vote for pedro" tee is Hot Topic's all time best selling shirt...and they have the cbgb amd ramones t's....

·
Registered
389 Posts
Recently there was a terrorist t-shirt that was a pretty hot seller. It has realistic looking belt of dynamite and a timer printed on it.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Its a smiley face shirt thats my vote. Worldwide timeless appeal and a simple graphic thats been around forever. I have never seen a black dog tee, never been to New York and know zero guerilla communisto rebels. Man...I need to get out more often.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Black dog I've never heard of.

Smiley is popular in theory, but the thing is I don't think I have ever seen someone actually wearing it. Whereas I've seen plenty of people wearing Che and I Heart NY (though probably even more wearing the Threadless parody).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts