Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graphtec CE5000

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Roland Gx-24

Votes: 7 50.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Well, so far 100% of us agree that the graphtech ce5000-60 is the best one! It comes with a stand and roll holders. Roland has a stand but it costs an extra $300 and if you want to hold the rolls that costs more too. The graphtec can also produce sharper turns for smaller, finer cuts. And it has more down force available for those thick things. I think it costs less too.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, so far 100% of us agree that the graphtech ce5000-60 is the best one! It comes with a stand and roll holders. Roland has a stand but it costs an extra $300 and if you want to hold the rolls that costs more too. The graphtec can also produce sharper turns for smaller, finer cuts. And it has more down force available for those thick things. I think it costs less too.
That seems to be what we are leaning towards!! We are new to this field and will be using to make car decals and more things in the future!! Thanks!!

· Registered
6,970 Posts
The Zencut comes in 2 versions, Green or Black....Black is a re-branded GCC Jaguar....At 1,495.00 it comes with stand and media basket...I would go with Black over any of the ones you have listed...If you are keen on Graphtec, Signwarehouse has the Q24 series which are re-branded FC series Graphtecs...The 24" one is listed at 2,195.00 but I have heard if you call they will discount it by 200.00 or move you up to Package 2 for 2,195....

· Registered
3,906 Posts

· Registered
3,906 Posts
I don't think there is a better cutter feature for feature on the market at this price...
I see it doesn't come with a stand, so it will have to go on a table. I didn't realize how big mine would be until it arrived and I'm really glad mine came with a stand because there is no way I could have gotten it to fit on any of my tables.

· Registered
850 Posts
I see it doesn't come with a stand, so it will have to go on a table. I didn't realize how big mine would be until it arrived and I'm really glad mine came with a stand because there is no way I could have gotten it to fit on any of my tables.
Yep I had to buy a stand... $125.00 Really nice stand though.

Kevin

· Registered
1,448 Posts
We have a 5000 and the fc8000.
Both work well. Same blades. We use aftermarket clean cut carbides
FCC 8000 has a little better optic system. Whole lot faster.

The graphtecs seemed easier on the software side than the Roland's.
So we went that way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.