T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Administrator
I found the following on JiffyShirt.com, as i wanted to order more RN111449 shirts. I can confirm the N6210 is a match for RN111449

Next Level
Model:N6210
Weight:4.3 Oz
Cotton:60%
Sizes:XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Features
  • 4.3 oz., 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
  • Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
  • 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
  • Slightly heathered
  • RN 111449
  • Tear-away label
馃檪 RN numbers are brand specific, not model specific. All Next Level tees are RN111449.

Registered
I found the following on JiffyShirt.com, as i wanted to order more RN111449 shirts. I can confirm the N6210 is a match for RN111449
the poster right above you already said the rn is specific to the company itself, not individual items, in this case ys garments (next level)

the same way you can acquire an rn for your business and make your own neck labels, this will be specific to your company, not the particular garments you sell

here it is in all its glory, search for any rn you want

Registered
the poster right above you already said the rn is specific to the company itself, not individual items, in this case ys garments (next level)

the same way you can acquire an rn for your business and make your own neck labels, this will be specific to your company, not the particular garments you sell

here it is in all its glory, search for any rn you want
Hi, I posted some photos of what I believe the shirt their referring to bit can't seem to figure out what it is!

Registered
21 - 32 of 32 Posts