T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Im looking to for a 6 head machine I'm wondering if any of you can lead me towards the right direction.

I've researched Berunda, Ricoma, Happy Amaya.. so far

what brand has the best machine for the price? Any other machines you recommend?

Thanks,

·
Registered
15 Posts
ZSK is the best for commercial embroidery. Made in Germany not China or Korea. I've used the other 2 main brands and loved the old Tajima made in the 80's - 90's from Japan...but not the same anymore. ZSK for me and my staff..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have 5 Amaya machines. Don't know exactly what you are looking for, but I chose them because I could add heads as I needed them and to my knowledge it is the only brand that allows you to run all the heads with the same design or a different design on each machine.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Swf can do that now and I think tajima can as well

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
You can network the single heads or just get a six head. You will pay 30% more to do the single heads.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ZSK gets my vote. They can be networked together and you can add single heads as you grow as well.

I looked at all the major brands before buying. ZSK stood out to me above the rest on build quality.
A lot of the brands that use to be made in Japan are now being made in China. I decided I would buy once cry once.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.