T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into the t-shirt business for a long time now, I am so glad I found this site, it has been so helpfull so far. Anyway, I am going to get a heat press and I am sure this question has been asked before, but I'm gonna ask anyway, lol. Which heat press do you like the best?? I know I want at least a 15x15 size, but there are so many different brands, I just dont know which is best, or easiest to use. And which Co. to get it from?? I see the free shipping from a few of them which is great, but good customer service it a plus too. What do you think??
TIA!!!
Debbie

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I got my mighty press from Coastal Business. You talk about good service.. They were out of stock when I ordered my Mighty press and the girl that took the order did not tell me when I called I talked to Kim who apologized to me and had one shipped from factory as they were waiting for their order. When I got it it had some chipped paint (Livable)where two bars came in contact. I called Kim She was not happy and told me to go ahead and make the 170 shirts I had to do and she immediately shipped another unit. plus a pick up order for the press I got from the manufacture. The day I finished my shirts I got the new one plus some samples of paper. To me that is service. had the unit been shipped directly from Coastal I am sure there would not have been any defects in the first place. So they have my vote and I heavily recommend them If you do go with them tell them Lou sent you.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I was discussing great service. I think that is important. I know a few people here who have had problems with companies and I think that if a company offers the service I got then I should let them know. I also got great service when requesting information from a certain screen printing company up in Sacramento. Besides that would be a log drive every day as they are in St Louis and I in California.. however I was born there..
but good customer service it a plus too

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I was discussing great service. I think that is important. I know a few people here who have had problems with companies and I think that if a company offers the service I got then I should let them know.
I totally understand. That's why I threw the smiley at the end, I was just ribbing ya :)

When I read the "tell them Lou sent you", it sounded like a kick back kind of thing, but I do the same thing to when I get great service from a company. I like to tell the world about it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts