T-Shirt Forums banner

which heat press to get? Geo Knight, Instapress, etc?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sunnydayz 
#1 ·
I am currently in the same boat, not sure which way to go GK, Istapress, ????? and suggestions I want auto up, digital timer,counter 16x20 thanks,

#2 ·
This post was moved to its own thread so the question wouldn't get overlooked :)

Most brand name presses are good values. Just check on the warranties offered by whichever manufacturer you select and maybe see what kind of deals/training you can get from the vendor you pick.

As you'll read in these threads, when buying a new press, when you go with the main brands (hix, geo knight, hotronix, etc), you are generally getting a good press:

which heat press related topics at T-Shirt Forums

#3 ·
I myself have the hotronix by stahls and love it :) It is the 16 x 20 with the auto open and also pressure gauge. It really is nice not having to open it after pressing. I got mine from coastal and got the t-shirt forums discount from the preferred vendor list, it saved me a bit :) plus it came with free shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.