T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wuz up everyone. I am just getting into the business & looking to purhase my first Heat Press so I can get this ball rolling & I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about some of the best brands or models that I should consider? I am just trying to get about 9 or 10 designs up for display on my website & I am looking to print on the front AND the back of each wite t-shirt. Right now I am leaning towards the "Hix Presto 15x15". Either that or the Hix Swingman 15x15. Is there really that big of a benefit of the Swingman over the standard Presto 15x15? As always the feedback & knowledge that I get from this site always helps me make alot better decisions opposed to me going it alone. Just drop me some feedback anyone & let me know what has worked best for you. Ya'll have a good Holiday weekend, Marcus.

P.S. Here is a link if anyone wants to see the presses I am referring to : http://www.bestblanks.com/heatpress.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have found the most reliable heat press to be manufactured by Stahls'. Check out Imprintables Warehouse...if you give them a call they can explain the differences between all of the presses and give you a variety of options better suited to what you are trying to accomplish. You should be able to find them @ www.mightypress.com Hope this helps!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Zels...is it possible to print on the front & the back of a t-shirt using this press? Because I would be priniting on both sides.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm sure any of them can do that. You just do one side at a time and protect the first transfer with a teflon sheet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts