T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally ordered the F2100.

As I try to be patient and wait for it to be delivered, I want to get a few things in order to be able to set it up as soon as it arrives.

What floor stand are you guys using? Is it worth to purchase the floor stand that multiple companies are selling that is made for the F2100?

Would a Husky workbench get the job done?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use the equipment zone ones but that's just because I need to be able to roll the printers around. One of the stands I got as a throw-in when I bought some used equipment, then I got a second one just so they match (and because both need to be able to move).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use the equipment zone ones but that's just because I need to be able to roll the printers around. One of the stands I got as a throw-in when I bought some used equipment, then I got a second one just so they match (and because both need to be able to move).
Same here. I'm looking into a workbench with wheels.

I like the Equipment Zone one, but the shipping and handling costs are too high for me (Puerto Rico).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have built a simple plywood stand based on equipment zone's stand measures. It's very easy to do and will save you a lot of money :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts