T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to order some white plastisol transfers that I can print on multiple colored shirts. These are for my business. My clients range in age from 15 to 80, men, women, all types :).
This will be a simple shirt, print on front only. I fell in love with this shirt from Ron Jon's and am mimicking the style. (This is a men's shirt, but I have one in a small and wear it all the time, I always get compliments on it, go figure)

My company name is not 2 words, so I did a design that is straight as well as one that is angled like the pic.

Any preference?

Design 1

Design 2

My plan is to offer this on navy, charcoal, pink, green, lilac and black, short and long sleeved.

Thanks all,
Annette

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, 23 views and no opinions? Ok, it's probably kind of generic so I've mocked up some actual shirts. Oddly enough doing this may have changed my opinion.

Design 1 (angled like the original)
Mens

Womens

Design 2
Mens

Womens

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not an arch guy so Design 1 works for me......

Are you using the 15 cents ones from F&M Expressions?....

PS.....It is Mother's Day so most folks must be elsewhere today....
Not sure where I'm getting the transfers from yet. I have to figure out how to get the artwork done to the correct requirements. I'm using a cheapy printshop program.

Oh, and I'm a mom, so this is my choice of how to spend my day. Playing on the computer all day and occasionally talking to someone in the house :).
I figure I'll get more responses later, I can wait.

· Registered
6 Posts
I like it, but then again my opinions seem to be going against the grain (nothing new for me). You could even go larger on the "wolfbrook" to get more of the feel from your original Ron Jon design. I just think it looks more centered and balanced. just my 2 cents.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kind of interesting. I posted the same vote on a German Shepherd forum I belong to. All of the responses have been in favor of the arched design. Although some have said they like the arched design on the women's shirt and the straight design on the men's. I guess if I can get a good price I could do both.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
do you have a logo already or is this going to be it?

i like the arched one. what i don't like is the serif font. i might want to go with some type of collegiate font on the 'wolfbrook' and even bigger.

just my taste though.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I understand cost is a big thing and that. But I would use your logo as a left chest print and the bigger design at the rear. Looks more pro. With full colour.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using T-Shirt Forums
I am actually doing that as well. I want a lower cost option to give away and/or sell. I also have members who would like different tshirts, so will probably end up with both styles.

The other shirt will have a very colorful big design on the back and and simpler logo for the front (to complement the back design).

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.