T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
We are a small start up getting business fast! Not even a chance to begin marketing. We need to cut down labor time fast so we can focus on the direction of the business.

In the near future I expect about 1200 shirts a month. I project this number climbing quickly - though I really have no supporting evidence aside from my own optimism. The question I have is given 1200 shirts a month with the probability of even more volume, what would be the correct conveyor dryer to purchase?

Any other information about starting up in this industry is welcomed. Thanks all in advance!

· Registered
885 Posts
I use Vastex. they have a line of ovens that run on 120 volts, I've been using a DB120 for 6 years now and it keeps up with me. Vastex does not make the DB120 any more but, they have some others that are about the same that kick. They have a smaller foot print than other ovens, they are infrared dryers. Modern technology is a great thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.