T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there! i was here like months ago asking about the patent/trademark and i read posts about it and i wanna thank you for your help

i decided to go with sell clothes & accessories online instead

i have registered the domain name and i need a Federal Tax ID # (will get it later)

i ordered heat transfers and patches from various manufacturers

i haven't decided on which t-shirts to order (i don't mind tag or tagless)

maybe alternative or american apparel

alternative apparel:

men - AA2606, AA1973, AA337, AA1011, AA5005, AA08, AA2002, AA2021

i wanna order AA5005 & AA2002 first because of its style and hip so retro...

women - AA1974, AA09, AA2004

american apparel:

men - 2001, m434, 2410, 4400, 4451, 5455

women - 4321, m304, 4400, 4377, 5455, 2001

american apparel looks expensive and some of aren't that good compare to alternative apparel except american apparel have avaibality in stock

maybe i can use AA5005 & AA05 for guys and for chicks - AA2004 and AA04

i know lots! i am trying to decide which is all

haven't decide on colors yet and sizes would be normal from small to larger

they have to be in bulk at reasonable price

maybe some hoodies both guys and chicks and baseball t-shirt (half-sleeves) for guys only

as for accessories will be mostly caps which is why i ordered patches

t-shirts have to be heat transferable

i use shopfactory to make my website and almost done with it and will launch soon

i want to sell clothes & accessories to guys and chicks who have $$$ lol

heat transfers are mostly humor and novelty and adult contents

i want to order anti/pro politics heat transfers...any idea where? thanks

i also want to buy some kind of software to make pictures (graphic) and texts and then print on machines...where do i order them? thanks

any help on finding terms of use agreement? i have no idea what to say...this is one man show so i am on my own and i haven't come up with whatever i gotta say about my website except descriptions of clothes and accessories

man i am so ****in' tired i gotta get off

any feedback and help would be greatly appreciated!

as soon as i finish tunin my website i will post the link and see for yourself

thanks again

·
Registered
192 Posts
Wow. Sounds like you're starting off huge! I'm in the process of starting up a site as well (though on a much smaller scale than you). I've done some initial printing and am using Alternative Apparel for my women's shirts (AA393). The quality is very nice. For text and visual software, I'd recommend Photoshop and Illustrator, but there are some much more qualified folks on this forum who'll probably chime in with other ideas...
Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honeyflip said:
Wow. Sounds like you're starting off huge! I'm in the process of starting up a site as well (though on a much smaller scale than you). I've done some initial printing and am using Alternative Apparel for my women's shirts (AA393). The quality is very nice. For text and visual software, I'd recommend Photoshop and Illustrator, but there are some much more qualified folks on this forum who'll probably chime in with other ideas...
Good luck.
i know honeyflip but i am not trying to start off huge i check out AA393 and i like it will add to order

i am idiot when it comes to photoshop/illustrator especially in draw pictures i have a friend who's skilled in drawing

yes Rodney i appreciate it i didn't think of type in search and find answers what i look for thanks

thanks Twinge for the link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts