T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody.
Hopping to start my t-shirt business very soon, I am still in the process of researching, I still have no answer to the following questions, please help.
1- wich brand t'shirt to buy (wich one offer the best price) Gildan, Hanes or fruit of the loom ???
2- Any other brand that you recommend ??
3- wich wholeseller do you recommend and offer the best price ???

thanks a lot

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: T-shirt Manufacturers

Do you already have a screen printing press to start? or are you going to order your shirts from a screen printer?

·
Registered
4 Posts

i usually dont give out where i get my t-shirts from but Alstyle.com is what i use they have awesome quality and at a low price!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the info
I just visited their website (looks good) since I don't have an account yet, I can't see the prices. do you have on top of your heat the price of 100% cotton t-shirt (or something else) , I would like to compare the price with GILDAN

·
Registered
53 Posts

Just as an FYI - I've found that the Gildan G200 holds up real good for DTG. The Hanes Beefy Tees seemed to "berry" up to quick and it would look like the print had faded a lot after only a few washes. The print had not actually faded but the microfibers all over the shirt obscured the print which seems like fading. We use Alpha Shirt Co.
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
4 Posts

actually u can create an account for free online but their prices range from $0.75 to $3.00 for t-shirts. and there is no minimum the prices just gets lower the more you get!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts