T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I'm not sure who's joking and who's not (sorry, but it is hard to tell in this kind of context - my gut feeling is that one of you is joking and one isn't), but to be clear if there were any sueing going on it would definitely be in the direction of Radiohead trouncing Rabid Teddies, and not vice versa (not that I think that's a concern).

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Solmu said:
I'm not sure who's joking and who's not (sorry, but it is hard to tell in this kind of context - my gut feeling is that one of you is joking and one isn't), but to be clear if there were any sueing going on it would definitely be in the direction of Radiohead trouncing Rabid Teddies, and not vice versa (not that I think that's a concern).
I wasn't joking.

I don't think anyone will be sueing anyone else.. Like I said, pointy teeth on teddybears.. not that much of an original idea. :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't joking either. My first impression was that radiohead copied rabid teddies, since this is a fairly new al;ubm for them....

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
It's a tribute/covers album I think. Radiohead have been using that style (bears with triangle pointed teeth) for years now, there's definitely no risk of plagiarism.

Jasonda said:
I don't think anyone will be sueing anyone else.. Like I said, pointy teeth on teddybears.. not that much of an original idea.
Yeah, I definitely agree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts