T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats's up everybody???

I just signed up on this site, and just by going thru it for the past 15 mins, its mos def the best thing for somebody like me and anybody who's tryin to make it in this crazy business.

i'm tryin to start a tshirt line with hip hop stuff on them.

for now... i just need to know the cheapest place i can get a 100 black long sleeve t-shirts and get them printed????

any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brutal Tees said:
off topic, but have u heard richie sosa(toronto rapper)? maybe u could deck out his crew with ur clothing line?
I've heard of him... he's making noise over here

right now i'm doin babysteps I just started my tshirt line, i'm actaully waiting on 10 tees that I printed for 10 bucks each,and im about to sell them for 20,if that flip goes successfully,I'ma start a promotion step and thats when i'll hook up all the real heads with sum shyt

thanks for the feed back

·
Registered
318 Posts
checkman said:
I've heard of him... he's making noise over here

right now i'm doin babysteps I just started my tshirt line, i'm actaully waiting on 10 tees that I printed for 10 bucks each,and im about to sell them for 20,if that flip goes successfully,I'ma start a promotion step and thats when i'll hook up all the real heads with sum shyt

thanks for the feed back
awesome. yeah i got his mix cd when i was there. he was a co worker of mine. i tried making a tee for him just for fun, lol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
We Right here dog!!!.....

Sorry, couldn't resist.;)

Theres a couple of us. Lucy and PGCC are two other members for sure. I think PGCC is doing something along of the lines you want to do as well..Welcome...

Also, were you looking for a an urban tshirt supplier or a printer?

Welcome...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Hey,

I'm a toronto head, well Scarborough to be exact, and i am also just getting into the shirt game. I hae done a lot of running around trying to find suppliers and printers so if any T.O people wanna share info i think it would be a great idea.

I have some places that have been good so feel free to ask questions as long as i can ask you questions too.

Good Luck to all.

Here's one i found in Toronto that does graphics and printing.for around 6-7 bucks a shirt 2 colors

www.tobeseen.ca

also here's another one downtown

www.logomagik.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Sarafina!

i am looking for suppliers and printers in T.0 do you know of any? may i pick your brain a little?

If you could let me know what suppliers or company's you know of in the area would be great, anything i can do to help in return i would love to

Thanks

Sean

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey PGCC,

Good to see someone else from Scarborough....What i'm looking for is a decent company to take my designs and press them on shirts. Also if you have any t-shirt and hoodie suppliers that you know of that would be great.

The ones i'm curreclty using are montreal companies, because that's where i'm originally from.

These are the companies i have used and there great..

http://www.technosport.com/home.asp?ln=en this is for shirt wholesalers

Anyway good to hear from you and looking forward to picking your brain some more!

Sean

·
Registered
140 Posts
Damn...everybody is from Scarborough huh? I'm in Mississauga (moved here from scarborough though...haha)

I am also looking for companies that sell urban blanks although i'm with Alstyle and they have a 'tall tee' that looks urban. Open to other suggestions.

I like Alstyle becaus the warehouse is 20 mins away from my house. Theres also Sanmar and Jericho in the Toronto area.

·
Registered
94 Posts
What up people...

Metro creasting in Scarborough is good for screen printing... Gemini is not...unless you WANT your shirts to crack before washing...

All the shirt suppliers I deal with are DT, check queen and spadina, and walk up towards bloor, tons of cheap shirt suppliers..

Alstyle is what we use also, they have the oversized tee..

Any one got a plastisol transfers supplier here in Toronto??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.