T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
I have invested in at dtg setup.
Brother 361, pretreat maker 111, heat press and vinyl cutter. Also have a computer set up with illustrator and photoshop.
I am totally new to this with very little experience. I have spent about three months full time, learning how everything works without selling one shirt or making a penny. My preferred direction would be to sell my own designs.
My question is where to go now to start making it pay?
Would you just start by putting some things on ebay /amazon ? or maybe try to find some one who needs their printing doing for them?
Any advise or leads would be appreciated.
Thanks JP.

· Registered
618 Posts
hi,
I have invested in at dtg setup.
Brother 361, pretreat maker 111, heat press and vinyl cutter. Also have a computer set up with illustrator and photoshop.
I am totally new to this with very little experience. I have spent about three months full time, learning how everything works without selling one shirt or making a penny. My preferred direction would be to sell my own designs.
My question is where to go now to start making it pay?
Would you just start by putting some things on ebay /amazon ? or maybe try to find some one who needs their printing doing for them?
Any advise or leads would be appreciated.
Thanks JP.
The very best way to start making money, considering the printer you have and the season is to print only on white shirts.

How to get orders?
Print a sample shirt for every pub / cafe / restaurant in town. Include a photo of their place as the main image and your contact information at the bottom of the print. Keep your information small as you want someone to wear the shirt, then others will see you work and contact information.

You will also gain experience with photoshop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.