T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8,374 Posts
Have you sold anything on there? I believe there is a fee to even post something. Wanting to get feedback before I pay to post.
There is no fee. You can post free ads. It cost to have it at the top without having to bump every few days.

I have sold and bought many items from digitsmith.

· Registered
1,318 Posts
Craigslist has worked great for me.. If you post with pics and great info you should have no problem selling within days. Post in your city and surrounding areas if someone wants is bad enough they will drive a few hours to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums app

· Registered
8,374 Posts
The only thing I hate about Craigslist is all the scammers contact you or everyone want to offer you nothing thinking your hard up for money. Have had better luck with the classifieds here and digitsmith. I quit posting on Craigslist due to the 50 emails wanting you to ship or they have a check for $1000 extra wanting you to cash it and split the difference which is a scam.

A new craigslist scam is to rent someone's house. I have a scanner and its happened here at least 12 times in the past few weeks. People show up to move into a owner occupied house. One guy even looked at the house with the scammer but said he couldn't show the house inside due to the current tenants request.

I have sold some stuff on Craigslist but using the forums specifically for printing or equipment sales has produced the best leads

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.