T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have a perfectly working DTG M2 that we use on a daily basis. We want to move on to screen printing-only as we work only for our own brand and I wanted to know where would be a good place to sell it ? We are based in France, I posted the ad on "Leboncoin" which is an equivalent of Gumtree but I'm not really sure whether there are better places to advertise it. Sad to give up on my DTG M2, specially that this one never gave me major headaches compared to other brands.

Has anyone bought a second hand DTG printer online ?

Any experiences ?

Any tips on how to handover licences and softwares ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man, i screenprint for my brand 'Fuuki', based in the Netherlands, i want to start putting my full colour designs on shirts, i have been reading up on the DTG M2, funny bumping into your comment, i might be interested in your printer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Fuuki,

Yeah that could maybe work ! could do a skype if you want to see it working. Send me a private message with your skype id.

I'm struggling as I can't figure out where to find the people that could potentially be interested. I wonder whether there is a part in this forum dedicated to this. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.