T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about purchasing an Anajet sprint and starting a printing shop in the Middle Tennessee area, in between Nashville and Chattanooga.

Does any one know a source for Anajet brand inks in this area? OR any online suppliers? I'm not considering using offbrand inks at this time.

Thanks,

Tyler

· Registered
103 Posts
Hi Sewanee,
I just purchase my ink directly from Anajet via their online store. You can get to it from their homepage but you'll need your printer serial number in order to login. There are Anajet ink dealers all across the country too. I've purchased from one out of Hollywood, FL before in an emergency. I think the closest one to you is in Missouri. I had a list of all of the dealers but I tossed it when Anajet opened the online store. I'm sure if you want to do research on shipping costs and things like that before you buy, Anajet would give you the contact info of the dealers in your area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.