T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all, Hope everyone is having a great day today. I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I can have heat transfers made??? We are in the San Diego area but of course I don't mind ordering. I am looking for the best quality at the best price.
Silverbolt

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I know you can get plastisol transfers made from silvermountaingraphics.com. Is that what you're looking for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same question! I'm trying to get started in the tshirt business to supplement my income (I'm a single mom!) I've looked into heat presses, blank shirts, etc. BUT - I need to know where to go to get artwork turned into transfers to heat press to the blanks! I know seems like a really simple question to all you pros out there, but I need a liitle help on this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I need to know where to go to get artwork turned into transfers to heat press to the blanks!
Most people just print the transfers themselves with an epson or HP printer and the right inks.

However, there are companies out there that will print transfers for you if all you want to do is press them. Did you try the company I mentioned in the second post in this thread? They have been recommended many times by other members of this forum.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rodney said:
I know you can get plastisol transfers made from silvermountaingraphics.com. Is that what you're looking for?
thank you Rodney!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Company Web Site Phone Type

Barber & Company www.barberandcompany.com 800-448-3061 ALL

Best Friends www.bestfriendspets.net 530-378-1528 Animal

Boo-z www.boo-z.com 800-552-4439 All

EZ-Transfers http://www.ez-transfers.com/ Flock

Global Impressions www.globalimp.com 800-310-0899 All

Impulse Wear www.impulsewear.com 800-255-1280 S / PP

The Wildside www.thewildside.com 800-421-3130 A

Transfer Express www.txpress.com 800-622-2280 C

AET Transfers www.aetcorp.com 888-238-2677 CD

ACE Transfers www.acetransco.com 800-525-3126 CSP

ZBSL Designs www.zbsl.com 800-659-0939 M&CH

Dowling Graphics www.dowlinggraphics.com 800-749-6933 C

First Edition 800-872-6760 C

Graphxetc http://www.graphxetc.com/

X-it www.xitonline.com 800-798-7981 All

·
Registered
282 Posts
Also members of another group have had good experiences with these two companies:

www.versatranz.com

www.transferexpress.com

This company mentioned frequently:

www.silvermountaingraphics.com

I have personally had great experience with
www.dowlinggraphics.com

So far, they are the only company to offer oversized
and let me gang multiple images on a sheet (versus only same image
in different sizes).

If you want to print out your own digital transfers, you can read some articles here.

http://personalizedsupplies.com/support.htm

FYI..."heat transfers" can mean many things from custom screenprinted transfers to digital output from an inkjet/laser printer to transfers using dye sublimation inks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Susan was also kind enough to introduce me to Dowling Graphics. They have been excellent and the oversized ganging has been very cost effective. The quality is outstanding as well.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
is there a place where i an order online?
Contact the companies in the thread I linked to and check with them to see if they offer online order processing. It's possible that some do, but you'll have to do a bit of checking :)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
i check none didn't
You contacted all the companies on that list via email or phone and asked them if you could order online?

I'm sure that some of those companies will accept your payment online and take the details of your order via email, if not via an online form. For their processing purposes, they may require you fax in credit card information to help with their merchant processing requirements.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts