T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i am doing my first print for an excavator. He wants 36 shirts that range from large to xxx-large. where is a good store to get wholesale shirts online? any one here from colorado cause i am going to denver tomorrow. are there any places in denver where i can pick up wholesale tees. is shipping the shirts expensive? i am trying to give this guy a good deal

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
You can go to www.imprintswholesale.com I believe they have a wholesale location out in Denver, good prices and product. Pluse look down the side screen under the 'Preferred Vendors' list and you can see the offers they have here, which you might be able to get even cheaper prices. I use a variety of vendors and weekly scrub about 15-20 companies searching for the best price on products that way I can ensure lower costs to us which I can then pass on to our customers.

·
Registered
446 Posts
You can go to www.imprintswholesale.com I believe they have a wholesale location out in Denver, good prices and product. Pluse look down the side screen under the 'Preferred Vendors' list and you can see the offers they have here, which you might be able to get even cheaper prices. I use a variety of vendors and weekly scrub about 15-20 companies searching for the best price on products that way I can ensure lower costs to us which I can then pass on to our customers.
I use Alpha out of chicago. They are a great company with great selections. They also have wharehouses all over the country. Check 'em out at www.alphashirt.com. BTW The shirts get shipped about 175 miles and we only have to add a $.35 surcharge to each item to make sure that the shipping doens't cost us. With diesel prices that way they are now, customer understand this charge completely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts