T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Black is becommig quite popular, I think it is just a cycle again, not the most practicle colour but hey people get sick of white, pastel blue or pastel pink!

·
Registered
26 Posts
and there are also mums who find black clothing for their babies, but i can't understand why?????????
It doesn't show the dirt as much, looks funkier and is far more interseting than the barage of blue:). I dress my baby in black quite a bit and we sell more darker colours than white with our clothes.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I dont know if everyone knows but LW Reid now does Black T-Shirts and if everyone lets them know enough to do smaller sizes or different colours then they will eventually do it. I told them for over a year to do Black T_Shirts and they eventually did it with the help of other people. They need to do 0000 & 000 Black bodysuits now so come one people lets let them know. Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello

I am new to this industry and
I have spent countless hours trying to source coloured baby tees and onesies. (I am in Brisbane)

I have received a batch from Kokobean and found that the shirts are very long and narrow - is this typical of US clothing or just this company?

I am currently trying to order from Kavio however they do not seem to be to keen to sell to me as they only ship to freight forwarders for overseas customers. Has anybody ever ordered from this company and did you use a freight forwarder? I would love to hear about how you went about shipping your orders and whether it ended up being too expensive. They seem to have a great range of styles and colours.

I am also waiting on some samples from Kidsblanks - if you have dealt with this company, I would love to hear about your experience.

Who would have thought that this could be such a challenge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Small Town

I know exactly what you are talking about, so much harder then what I expected to find quality baby clothing. I am based in Tassie.

I received some samples from Zoey's Kids Blank and they were long and narrow as well and they were a little on the thin side so felt a little cheapish although they were only 5.3oz. I have just discoverd KoKoBean as well and was wondering what the quality was like, I am all about the weight as I hate thin products. Was going to order samples let me know what you thought on these other then the sizing.

Have you had any further luck with any other companies, I am currently waiting on wholesale price lists from Monag (these guys looked really good). American Apparel and Kavio.

I di get acouple of samples from AS Colour in Aust, quality was good but price just too high.

Hope your having more luck then me!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Unless you have an endless budget or you want to place a custom order thru LW Reid your stuck with LW Reid unless your tshirts are going to retail for $20-$25 in which case I would go with AS Colour or another higher grade product as the cost gets eaten up by the end price.

I have at least 20-40 people I can get my products made overseas for me but I need at least $5000-$6000 to place the order. ANyway enough of my ranting. D

·
Registered
6 Posts
nobeau, the fabric used by Kokobean is slightly heavier and softer then Kidsblank however. in my opinion, the shape of the garments is not great. They are even narrower and longer than Kidsblanks and the sizing is quite small. The onesies are not very well made. It is a shame because they have great colours plus they offer organic cotton. I tried to purchase some samples from Kavio but the freight charges were ridiculous. Monag have some interesting garments - I would love to know how you went. I found that American Apparel where very expensive - though they do look great.

monsta imports - I think it is really crazy that I ordering garments from US when they are manufactured in Asia.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds good Suomaf - do you have a website we can look at to see your products?

Small Town, thanks for the update on KoKoBean garments, I have ordered samples from Monag so I will let you know what they are like when I receive. Ta

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The day someone gets in a product like AS Colour or Continental clothing in Baby and Kids clothing they will be the next millionaire in Australia FOR SURE. Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Colored Organics is a USA based company, but they ship internationally. They offer 24 different colors in SS and LS bodysuits and even have tear away tags - huge bonus!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it's been a while since anyone has posted in this thread but has anyone had any luck on finding a supplier for babies onesies/bodysuits? I am struggling to find someone to supply them to me.

Anyone with information or where to get them would be super appreciated. Looking at purchasing in white, grey, pastel pink and black if it is available.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I know it's been a while since anyone has posted in this thread but has anyone had any luck on finding a supplier for babies onesies/bodysuits? I am struggling to find someone to supply them to me.

Anyone with information or where to get them would be super appreciated. Looking at purchasing in white, grey, pastel pink and black if it is available.

thanks in advance!
AS Colour have those colours? Have you enquired with them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
A mix of Fluffies and LWReid. Some vest lines and napkins the best right now is woolworth's or safeway would most likely have them They do a mass pack of white face cloths with velcro close.

·
Registered
3 Posts
AS Colour probably offers the nicest kids & baby items in Australia at the moment. Whilst a little on the pricey side the quality (and ease of printing with them) makes up for it.

Gildan offers some Kids / Youth options now as well, bit more affordable but doesn't help if after jumpsuits etc.

Happy to help with some sourcing / pricing if need.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts