T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. i been tryin to order some vinyl , for t-shirts and stickers. i usualy order from Sign Warehouse cuz thats who i bought my cutter from a few months ago. well im over their customer service, not impressive. so im wondering if any of you guys know of a good company to order vinyl from. preferably on the east coast. thanks ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
adamski... said:
Hey guys. i been tryin to order some vinyl , for t-shirts and stickers. i usualy order from Sign Warehouse cuz thats who i bought my cutter from a few months ago. well im over their customer service, not impressive. so im wondering if any of you guys know of a good company to order vinyl from. preferably on the east coast. thanks ;)
Hi Adamski

Why not you try to order from Hong Kong or China, as some of the suppliers can supply the vinyl quite quick and cheap:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, once in my life i ordered something from that part of the world, and it took almost a month to get it. lol. I live in the Caribbean and i have a freight forwarder in Florida so its better for me to deal with the U.S.
Plus the time zone on the east coast is closer to mine. But im sure the price is good from China, still something to keep in mind. thanks Good Helper :)

·
Registered
950 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
adamski... said:
Hmmmm, once in my life i ordered something from that part of the world, and it took almost a month to get it. lol. I live in the Caribbean and i have a freight forwarder in Florida so its better for me to deal with the U.S.
Plus the time zone on the east coast is closer to mine. But im sure the price is good from China, still something to keep in mind. thanks Good Helper :)
Hi Adamski really one month is too long for waiting. But I have try to order few from them which takes abt 2 weeks. I am lucky I think:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Adamsky,

I am from the caribbean and also using a freight forwarder in Florida, so far the fastest way to order is via Beacon Graphics, they are really fast on the shipment and also have good customer support. So far i'm happy with them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I use Twill USA for my shirt materials, vinyl film, flock and twill, all great products and Wensco for my vinyl for signs and decals. Both are quick shippers and have great service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts