T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a supplier in the USA that may have some of the items that this company offers. Any ideas on companies that sell different things other than the usual stuff from conde, johnsons, coastal etc. Here is the site but they are in the UK
The Transfer Press

Thank you

· Registered
53 Posts
Thanks everyone, the place in the UK has some stuff that I cannot find in the US, such as slippers, pencil cases, rulers, and several other items

Thanks again
Try Coastal Business and Conde.

I made business with Coastal and they are very helpful but I know that Conde has a lot of different types of blanks.

Edit to add: I re-read your post and saw that you already took a look at my suggestions. Sorry 'bout that.

· Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Try Coastal Business and Conde.

I made business with Coastal and they are very helpful but I know that Conde has a lot of different types of blanks.

Edit to add: I re-read your post and saw that you already took a look at my suggestions. Sorry 'bout that.
conde unfortunately does not have any unusual blanks, coastal really does not either, the place I found was in the UK but they do not have any USA distributors. Thanks

· Registered
8,374 Posts
Chris did you check out LRI? At one of the shows the rep told me if had a need for some blanks the will take recommendation to adding to their offerings. They also offering of just about any product but minimums are required. Everything I have ever got from them has been great. Maybe a little more pricey then some others but I have run into issues with some of the cheaper blanks.

Btw how's it going.

Reactions: martinwoods

· Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chris did you check out LRI? At one of the shows the rep told me if had a need for some blanks the will take recommendation to adding to their offerings. They also offering of just about any product but minimums are required. Everything I have ever got from them has been great. Maybe a little more pricey then some others but I have run into issues with some of the cheaper blanks.

Btw how's it going.
Thank you
Been pretty good and you?
I have used LRI, I like some of their products, unfortunately they do not have any unusual blanks either, the place in the UK has the slippers, some pencil cases, sandwich keepers to name just a few of the items nobody in the US has:). Has anyone seen this lunchbox by the way, I have seen the neoprene ones that are similar but do not really like the flattened look to them) Thanks

Attachments

· Registered
8,374 Posts
Thank you
Been pretty good and you?
I have used LRI, I like some of their products, unfortunately they do not have any unusual blanks either, the place in the UK has the slippers, some pencil cases, sandwich keepers to name just a few of the items nobody in the US has:). Has anyone seen this lunchbox by the way, I have seen the neoprene ones that are similar but do not really like the flattened look to them) Thanks

I'm good maybe ask @skdave or PM him. Talk about a master at dye sub.

Reactions: martinwoods

· Registered
104 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.