T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, we are on the hunt for tagless tshirts, so we can print our own logo in the back as discussed on here in other threads...

failing this (I'm not having a lot of luck googling for tagless shirts) tearaway tags will do.

anyone recommend any well known brands/shops/prices in the UK for me please?

many thanks to anyone who can help

· Registered
163 Posts
Hi dan
I have a friend that i buy all my T-shirts from, colours and sizes ect which are 100% cotton, they are nameless or tagless.
If you want any let me know via PM, i normaly get them for 1.20 each for 50 and that cam be mixed sizes and colours ect.
;)

· Registered
163 Posts
What weight are they Jim or what t-shirt brand can you compare them too?
Lee
Hi lee, not sure what the weight is, but i know they are very light, but are 100% cotten, and the weave is very tight and not noticable, plus they are very confey and streach is realy good, they spring right back when pulled.
I`ll get a small scales and weigh them, but i know my friend sells them to big companys and not to the general public, and that the companys that do buy them, they buy them in the 1,000`s.
One of the said companys is a well knowen UK sports company ;) cant say the name lol.

I have took some pictures as to show what they are like and the necks and sleeves ect, and the four main colours that i use from him, not sure what other colours he uses but these are the main ones i have in stock and use.
Also just to note they have the size tage on them IE L for large ect ect and on the packaging they come with the warning ect.

I have also washed then in many different temps and they have never shrunk ect and that includes puting in normal detergents and with other items when washing, and then throwen into tunble dryer.
I`ve used Iron all for darks on them aswell as Vinyl and they keep to the best i`ve ever used.
He is also hoping to be doing ladys and girls tops, V-neck ones soon but as of yet he has not decided.

If you have any more questions please feel free to send me a PM or mail or even post here and i`ll get back and answer any such questions as i can. ;)

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8243/dsc01776qe9.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9641/dsc01777se9.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/198/dsc01778vz7.jpg

Just to add i`ve updated the pictures so they are now larger to enable better viewing, just click on the links.

· Registered
163 Posts
I`ll try get a weigh scals tommorow lee and weigh them for you, but they are light in weight, but who knows they might weigh what you mention, but i`ll check them tommorow to let you know and will post the results. ;)

The lighter ones might do for next summer though
Would be a change from this summer as it missed us totaly :confused:

· Registered
163 Posts
@ Progeny
Hi lee, the weight of the tops varies with the size, but i have weighed them and they are between 180g -200g on the medium tops, and goes up with the sizes.
Never been one for weighing things since all these weird weights came in lol.
I`ve enlarged the pics now so you can see them in more details.

· Registered
924 Posts
Jim, the weight I refer to is the fabric weight not the weight of the t-shirt. Fabric is measured in GSM so some t-shirts are 120gsm, which are cheap lightweight, some are mid weight 180gsm and some are high end heavy 215gsm +. For example Hanes Beefy T is 215gsm, the t-shirt does not weigh 215g, it's the density of the material not the weight of the t-shirt, as this will vary with each individual t-shirt..

The fabric is also an issue, there are all sorts of 'knit', ringspun, interlock, jersey. I prefer ringspun cotton t-shirts.

If your friend manufactures these shirts he will know the fabric weight (gsm) as he would have specified it.

Thanks anyway

· Registered
163 Posts
No problems lee and thanks for clearing that up for me.
He does do heavy ones and such but i`ve always liked the feel and weight of the ones i use now.
I`ll have to get some more revelent information off him about them and types ect ect as he does lots of different types, and woven and wollen tops ect.

· Registered
837 Posts
Continental Clothing is based in the UK and manufactures their shirts with the care and brand label in the bottom side seam where you don't even know it is there. They have a very small, like 4mmx4mm size label in the collar that is color matched to the shirt.

They are awesome for relabeling because you don't have to remove anything, you don't have to print sizes or or any other legal info in your relabel print since it is already there. Your printed relabel can be all your logo and you only need one screen!

Prices are competitive, service is outstanding, and the garments (especially their fleece which can be relabeled too) are of superior quality...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.