T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to ramp up my t-shirt/clothing business where I'll be transferring designs onto shirts (tees, hoodies, etc), however I need to find a good distributor that I can buy from. I'm in Toronto Canada and I was hoping that there was one close enough by that I could, if need be, just pick up the shirts from (a warehouse or their store).

Also I have been looking at www.blankapparel.ca/ and I really like their selection, but I can't pick up from them (located in the US I believe). I was wondering if anyone has used them and what the shipping costs are like for items going to Toronto. I don't know if I'll always be getting big bulk orders to start up with my business so shipping cost maybe a bit of an issue.

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to ramp up my t-shirt/clothing business where I'll be transferring designs onto shirts (tees, hoodies, etc), however I need to find a good distributor that I can buy from. I'm in Toronto Canada and I was hoping that there was one close enough by that I could, if need be, just pick up the shirts from (a warehouse or their store).

Also I have been looking at www.blankapparel.ca/ and I really like their selection, but I can't pick up from them (located in the US I believe). I was wondering if anyone has used them and what the shipping costs are like for items going to Toronto. I don't know if I'll always be getting big bulk orders to start up with my business so shipping cost maybe a bit of an issue.

Thank you!
Blank is out of Montreal. I haven't purchased from them yet but i'm looking at using their garments for some lines i'm working on and really like the quality and cuts.

in Montreal, there's also Technosport and Giant Fashions Ltd. - Home

·
Registered
37 Posts
Try Alstyle too. We deal with them a lot and their product is great.

American Apparel has a warehouse in Montreal and usually ship next day, but will short-ship and not notify you. Which is a HUGE pain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts