T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
850 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
On further thought, delete your video or we will sue you. After the success of our distributors towards you, our lawyers and theirs are ready to work.....

I'm not sticking up for kevin, but if you look close you will see the video is made by some guy in another country. Will be kind of hard to sue Kevin for it when it's not his..

· Registered
328 Posts
Hi Paula,

It's not about this one post he made. We have a stockpile of information that puts us in an actionable position. His agenda is not obvious to most but he is anti-Sticky Flock and takes every opportunity to do hit jobs on us and our distributors. The back lash from his own customers continues to grow and I just wish he wouldn't go out of his way to start conflicts with us.

· Registered
353 Posts
:)hi, im in the process of setting up printing and rhinestones business from home < but i am finding it hard to get hold of sticky flock for rhinestone templates.im n the united kingdom pls someone help !!!!1:confused:

I ship internationally if you still need material.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.