T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what type of sign shop does signs for a booth? I'm talking about those banner signs with grommet holes in the corners to hang from the top or on the front panel of 10x10 canopy booth. Does it have to be a special sign shop or just any?

Also I sign pix of booths selling shirts with these metal wire grid panels from which you can hang your shirts. I see some that you nail to the wall and some freestanding. What are those called and where does one go to buy those?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I would find a sign shop in your local area, not only will the relationship be beneficial to both of you, but you'd be helping out in your community.....I'd look for a Mom & Pop shop not a nationwide chain store.

JMHO

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would find a sign shop in your local area, not only will the relationship be beneficial to both of you, but you'd be helping out in your community.....I'd look for a Mom & Pop shop not a nationwide chain store.

JMHO
Thanks, that is a good idea. I always like to support local business. If I were to look in the Yellow Pages book, what's the word to look for is it just "sign" shop?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Also check to see if there's a store fixtures shop in your area, they carry all kinds of fixtures and such, and often have used stuff too. You might also try Craigslist if you're in a metro area, lots of deals to be had there, look in the Business listings.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also check to see if there's a store fixtures shop in your area, they carry all kinds of fixtures and such, and often have used stuff too. You might also try Craigslist if you're in a metro area, lots of deals to be had there, look in the Business listings.
Yes I like using Craigslist too and it's usually cheaper. What are those metal wire grid panels to hang the shirts on called so I can do a search on CL. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts