T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a press that I acquired and it has no name that I can see. It has been painted. I am trying to do two things. One.. there is a bearing probably 3 or 4 inches in diameter. I do not know where to put it in relation to the rotary arm or if it goes before the print arms.

Also. I am in need of a new threaded female screw that goes into the hole of the metal brackets that clamp to the screens. These are threaded screws with a sleeve that go in the hole and then the threaded screw with dial turns so you can lock down the bracket to the screen and hold it in place.

I have tried to load photos to no avail. Image shack is no longer free and the site I tried recently wouldn't work with the forum. Sorry if I seem vague.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have a press that I acquired and it has no name that I can see. It has been painted. I am trying to do two things. One.. there is a bearing probably 3 or 4 inches in diameter. I do not know where to put it in relation to the rotary arm or if it goes before the print arms.

Also. I am in need of a new threaded female screw that goes into the hole of the metal brackets that clamp to the screens. These are threaded screws with a sleeve that go in the hole and then the threaded screw with dial turns so you can lock down the bracket to the screen and hold it in place.

I have tried to load photos to no avail. Image shack is no longer free and the site I tried recently wouldn't work with the forum. Sorry if I seem vague.
Where can you buy parts that you can't describe accurately for a press you can't name and can't show any images of? No offence, but I wouldn't hold out too much hope on this one!

Image hosting:
Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
https://www.flickr.com/
Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
http://www.dropbox.com

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Click on reply with quote. Then there will be a attach(paper clip) on the upper section of the reply box. That will open a dialog box. Choose the pics you want to upload and click the upload box and close that box. Type your post and submit. The pic should show as attachment below post with a thumbnail. There are size limits that you have to follow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.