T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm looking to launch a high end streetwear brand. A good example of what style I'm going for is Hemlut Lang, Dsquared2, VLONE, and Off-White.

What I'm really looking for is a quality & crisp cut. I've been looking at a couple wholesale sites but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I keep seeing low-end last minute party quality hoodies & that just won't cut it for a brand I'd launch.

Does anyone have any advice or suppliers they can plug me with? It would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hey guys. I'm looking to launch a high end streetwear brand. A good example of what style I'm going for is Hemlut Lang, Dsquared2, VLONE, and Off-White.

What I'm really looking for is a quality & crisp cut. I've been looking at a couple wholesale sites but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I keep seeing low-end last minute party quality hoodies & that just won't cut it for a brand I'd launch.

Does anyone have any advice or suppliers they can plug me with? It would be highly appreciated.
can you link any of those brands/tees you listed so we have an idea of what you are looking for?
personally, i have never heard of any of them

i'm not sure where you are looking, but my suppliers have hoodies from $10 to $85 (wholesale prices)

·
Administrator
13,985 Posts

Unusual styles like this are almost always custom made. The industry term is 'cut and sew'. You sketch out what you want, make, or find someone to make patterns, and contract with a sew house to create them.

You won't find typical wholesalers who supply these designs already made. Market is too small for them to bother.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
yeah, what Joe said

i had some portugese garment manufacturers for the off-white, but my browser closed and did not bring them back
but these are going have to be ordered in some quantity to make it viable for you,
unless you only plan on selling large black hoodies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts