T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all -

I have been using spray, but was wondering if there were any dye sub sheets that were adhesive? All I see anywhere are the rolls (Beaver, etc). Was hoping there was a source for 11x17 sheets that had the adhesive built in.

Thanks for any info you may have.

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Banned
532 Posts
Just curious if anyone knows the real skinny with this topic as sheets of tacky paper has been discussed for years and no one ever took the step to slit and cut wide format tacky rolls which in theory could have been a good money maker. Clearly there is an issue with roll paper being cut into sheets with curling but I also seem to remember the distributors were saying that tacky paper in a desktop would cause issues due to the print head heat or something to that effect. Is the sheet tacky paper really different than wide format tacky paper? Either way desktop users should rejoice as I could not even imagine printing with non-tacky paper.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Clearly there is an issue with roll paper being cut into sheets with curling but I also seem to remember the distributors were saying that tacky paper in a desktop would cause issues due to the print head heat or something to that effect.
Epson desktop printers do not heat the print head, so no worries there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.