T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I purchased an intermeidiate level DVD training video from TSPMB - The Screen Printers Message Board! about a year ago Called (How to draw cars like the pro's, by David Moore)- They call him big wave dave for short. The DVD taught you how to draw cars step by step on the computer with adobe illustrator for t-shirt s. This was a great training DVD and i learned alot from it.

I went back to the site to order the next (advanced level DVD), and It will let me register but never get an email confirmation?. I checked my spam filter and also white listed there email address and still nothing. I also called the (1-800) number on the back of the DVD case and the operator say's the number is out of service? I dont know if they went out of business or what but the DVD was excellent.

Anyway's my question is? Does anyone know where to find anymore of these training videos by Dave Moore or another good Mentor. I dont mean training from adobe for illustrator or coral, I mean a hands on DVD for designing cool t-hirts. I went to smartflix.com and found the same video that i have by David Moore available to rent and that was all all i have found. I also have searched google etc.. for a couple of hours by typing in many keywords and still cannot find a good step by step Training DVD like this guy made!. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND ANOTHER DVD LIKE THIS? Thankyou!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Go to youtube bro you can find anything there doesnt have to be Illustrator screen printing related but you can apply the same techniques. The DVD's you buy are just for people that feel more comfortable learning step by step.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.