T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Do you think there is a big demand for camo heat transfer vinyl? Right now, we don't offer it, however some people have created a camo effect with brown, dk green & black. However, this is a lot of work.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
JoshEllsworth said:
Do you think there is a big demand for camo heat transfer vinyl? Right now, we don't offer it, however some people have created a camo effect with brown, dk green & black. However, this is a lot of work.
There is a market for Camo sign vinyl but the product is rather expensive. An example would be the Z-71 or 4x4 logos on trucks at the rear of the bed. I have many hunters who like these done in camo. These same folks would probably go for some type shirts with camo. The colors I use the most are the neons...Pink, Orange and Green, they look great on blk shirts.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Gotcha...from my experience, folks usually go with a camo shirt and a brighter text color out of the heat transfer vinyl. However, this could be because there are no camo heat transfer vinyls available for this.

·
Registered
51 Posts
JoshEllsworth said:
I've been looking for camo vinyl for both t-shirt transfers as well as decals, bumper stickers etc. I do think there is a market with the woodsey out door people. I know there would be with the ones that I know. To be able to do bold lettering in camo for example would be kewl as heck.

Granted, it would be a nitche market, but it's definately there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
signwarehouse has the pink camo. Just search their site for pink camo and you'll find a few diffrent sizes. The only other place I've seen it is on E-Bay.
Imprintables Warehouse now has a pink camo vinyl. I have both the signwarehouse vinyl (enduracut I believe) and Imprintables (Spectra patterns I believe) and the Imprintables version is MUCH better. It is VERY bright, and the customers like it much better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.