T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard theres camoulflage colors out now in heat press vinyl, any one know were i can purschase some ?

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Do you think there is a big demand for camo heat transfer vinyl? Right now, we don't offer it, however some people have created a camo effect with brown, dk green & black. However, this is a lot of work.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
JoshEllsworth said:
Do you think there is a big demand for camo heat transfer vinyl? Right now, we don't offer it, however some people have created a camo effect with brown, dk green & black. However, this is a lot of work.
There is a market for Camo sign vinyl but the product is rather expensive. An example would be the Z-71 or 4x4 logos on trucks at the rear of the bed. I have many hunters who like these done in camo. These same folks would probably go for some type shirts with camo. The colors I use the most are the neons...Pink, Orange and Green, they look great on blk shirts.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Gotcha...from my experience, folks usually go with a camo shirt and a brighter text color out of the heat transfer vinyl. However, this could be because there are no camo heat transfer vinyls available for this.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
JoshEllsworth said:
Gotcha...from my experience, folks usually go with a camo shirt and a brighter text color out of the heat transfer vinyl. However, this could be because there are no camo heat transfer vinyls available for this.
Yep...a camo shirt with neon orange vinyl!

·
Registered
51 Posts
JoshEllsworth said:
I've been looking for camo vinyl for both t-shirt transfers as well as decals, bumper stickers etc. I do think there is a market with the woodsey out door people. I know there would be with the ones that I know. To be able to do bold lettering in camo for example would be kewl as heck.

Granted, it would be a nitche market, but it's definately there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
signwarehouse has the pink camo. Just search their site for pink camo and you'll find a few diffrent sizes. The only other place I've seen it is on E-Bay.
Imprintables Warehouse now has a pink camo vinyl. I have both the signwarehouse vinyl (enduracut I believe) and Imprintables (Spectra patterns I believe) and the Imprintables version is MUCH better. It is VERY bright, and the customers like it much better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts