T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some help on where to find the cheapest place to buy blank vintage shirts,polos and tanks i looked at bareapparel.com and saw what they had but there sizes were very limited and prices decent. I was hoping someone could put me in the right direction for the cheapest place to get these articles of clothing. Thank you very much i really appreciate it.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I am looking for some help on where to find the cheapest place to buy blank vintage shirts,polos and tanks i looked at bareapparel.com and saw what they had but there sizes were very limited and prices decent. I was hoping someone could put me in the right direction for the cheapest place to get these articles of clothing. Thank you very much i really appreciate it.
Hi Clark,

May i ask will you buy in larger quantity more than hundred pcs or few pcs?

Have you considered to place fresh order with the factory to produce for you?

Thanks.

Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sorry i am new to this trying to start up but i do not know what you mean by fresh produce from a factory. Also i was hoping to get around 50-100 pieces first and then move on to larger quantities like 100 and more in a little time. Thank you for your reply.

·
Registered
968 Posts
no problem, Clark. The fresh order means custom order, ask garment manufacturer to produce your wanted t-shirt, it will save some. Actually, the start up quanitity 50-100pcs, it is better to order from some online wholesalers. Hope some other nice guys can help recommend this kind of suppliers to you.

Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Clark, I use Bare Apparel for my company and have been quite happy with the product. I believe you can order whatever sizes you want to (they only list what they have in stock on their site I believe) at the requisite quantities. The only downfall I would say is the amount of time it takes (4 to 6 weeks for custom orders). But the shirts are great and reasonable priced for the quality.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello,
How are you?
May I introduce tradepub365.com to you as the t-shirts and other apparel have been updated frequently for new style and fashion,and all sizes and color are available,what is more,the quality is very good and the price is reasonable.
You can enjoy a big discount for the substantial order quantity!
Then free shipping are waiting for you!
We hope to do long business if you are satisfied with my shop!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts