T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are there websites that allow you to buy cheap vector art that makes you the owner fully and use as you please? many sites i see are quite expensive for extended licenses to use the image on clothing

·
Registered
204 Posts
There are actually alot to choose from. A few that I can think of are ...
http://www.greatdanegraphics.com
T-shirt Design for Custom T-shirts
Art by Andy Nortnik - Download Royalty Free Clip Art, Retro Clip Art, Vintage Clip Art, Cartoon Clip Art, T-shirt Designs & Web Graphics
Vector Art and Design Templates
Action Illustrated | Custom Clipart, Vector Art | Sports Vector Art | Mascot Vector Art
ActionArtClub
Clipart for T Shirt Designs and Vector Clip Art for Vinyl Decal Graphics
DigitalDesignWare
Mister Retro - Vector Image Collections
advancedtshirts.com - advancedtshirts.com
ArtBitz Stock Illustration & design, Products
Vector packs | Stock vector clip art | Designious

Often times the above websites have free sample downloads that can be used commercially too.

Also there are a few free options... open source clip art can be used for commercial. See the links here -
OpenClipArt
Images - Clip Art, Photos, Sounds, & Animations - Microsoft Office

You can also do a google search for free vector graphics - there are a lot of them out there that you can use for commercial use - you just have to make sure you read the usage rules before you use something to make sure you have permission.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I truly appreciate the help. im willing to spend around 5$ per vector image max if possible. maybe im being too cheap but hopefully not

·
Registered
508 Posts
I think www.actionartclub.com could be a good one for you in that they really have a massive site and you can join by the month.. I think they have different programs but you can buy images for about $1-2 each in that there fee is set and then you can download about 30 images per month... They also have templates with designs already laid out and a lot of backgrounds
dlac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts