T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in getting blank white t-shirts as economically as possible. The wholesale cost for Hanes (white 100% cotton) in my area (Florida) ranges between $0.89 to $1.29 for each. Are there direct off-the-boat wholesalers (in Jacksonville, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, etc.) where I could buy a small truckload (16 - 20 ft.) for a substantially better price??? Or maybe the minimum order would have to be a shipping container. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could provide me with leads for this.

·
Registered
387 Posts
gee, I thought --- $0.89 to $1.29 for each. -- was a great price -- although I save on shipping, cuz I p/u from the Jax., Fl warehouse

Diane :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My starting order would be for a minimum of 10,000 in all different sizes. What I'd like to get would be Hanes 50/50 white.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
My starting order would be for a minimum of 10,000 in all different sizes. What I'd like to get would be Hanes 50/50 white.
And you're looking for a price less that .89 cents per shirt? I'm not sure if that's possible, but you may get some leads from talking to the major distributors like SanMar, SSActivewear, AlphaShirt.com, etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts