T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find smaller quantities of discharge ink (ideally waterbased) along with prices. I checked out Westix I believe its called and it was $23 for a non pigmented discharge ink. Can anyone point me in the right direction, I searched here and google as well.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Matsui DSPS binder from Westix is only $30 a gallon, and a quart of agent is $25. The agent will last you a long time. It's the cheapest discharge on the market, and possibly the best, and with a long shelf life, it'll last you a long time. Why not just get a gallon? I bet if you ask Westix to sell you just a quart of DSPS they would, though.

Also, I need to order another gallon of Matsui discharge, and yesterday when I was talking to Matt at Westix he said in a couple of weeks they will have Matsui's new discharge, which is much more environmentally friendly, probably enough so that it can be rated eco-friendly or whatever by the EPA. I've got enough DSPS left to last me a couple of weeks, so I can wait until the new stuff is available to order. There's a green movement in every industry, including ours, and it's not going away, so I do what I can to make things as eco-friendly as possible. It's not possible to print and be 100% eco, however much you try. Some people ask about it, and it's a selling point that I use non-PVC inks and soy-based cleaners etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts