T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Can you tell me where to buy a reputable place to buy equipment and inks for screenprinting?

It would be so helpful if you have some suggestions.

Thank you,

Alicia

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Why suggest this? Google isn't going to tell them which are "reliable supply houses" are which are not. People post things like this to get recommendations....
Because when you search for those terms that I specified, you get reliable supply houses as the top results :) The same that are on the links page that Richard recommended.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Because when you search for those terms that I specified, you get reliable supply houses as the top results
You didn't say "the top results are reliable companies". The sponsored links are actually pretty bad. This of course is not to mention the indexing changes on google, this is already on page 2:

silkscreenbiz.com

But one probably wouldn't want to suggest them.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
you didn't say "the top results are reliable companies". The sponsored links are actually pretty bad. This of course is not to mention the indexing changes on google,
The point I was making was that if you search google for the terms I specified in bold, it's not hard to find reputable companies :)

If you would like to discuss it further so the thread doesn't stay off topic, feel free to send me a PM "off board".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts