T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 full color designs that I need printed on heat transfers so I can apply to shirts for my customer. Does anyone know where you can get these at a reasonable price? They would need contour cut with mask, or could use a laser transfer using white toner. Is anyone interested in doing these?

· Registered
1,384 Posts
I have 10 full color designs that I need printed on heat transfers so I can apply to shirts for my customer. Does anyone know where you can get these at a reasonable price? They would need contour cut with mask, or could use a laser transfer using white toner. Is anyone interested in doing these?
Versatrans. He is also a member of this forum and cool guy with a sense of humor.

I think this is his site not sure though:
https://www.versatranz.com/

· Administrator
18,443 Posts
Oh sry, I guess I didn't understand OP.
Oh sorry, maybe I didn't. Rereading, he says 10 designs. Not sure if that means 10 transfers, or 10 different designs.

Versatrans would be a good option if he needs multiple transfers (hundreds) for 10 different designs.

Tyhoppy, give us more details so we can direct you in the right direction.

How many art designs?
How many transfers per design?

· Premium Member
247 Posts
I think he was asking about printable vinyl , would be the best option for ten, and he was asking about masking .....we do offer that option. I agree plastisol transfers would be too expensive but the printable vinyl would work ;)

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Oh sorry, maybe I didn't. Rereading, he says 10 designs. Not sure if that means 10 transfers, or 10 different designs.

Versatrans would be a good option if he needs multiple transfers (hundreds) for 10 different designs.

Tyhoppy, give us more details so we can direct you in the right direction.

How many art designs?
How many transfers per design?
I understand him that he has 10 different designs. But if they are small he can gang sheet. I think versatrans has this option. And then he can even go plastisol? -.-

I am just thinking out loud :D

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, it is one design, I only need 10 transfers. Thermaprint can do it, but I haven't heard back on a turn around time. I'd like these in hand on 6-15-18. Can anyone here provide this, I'll be happy with laser, printed cut vinyl, anything really to get these done.

· Premium Member
247 Posts
Nope, it is one design, I only need 10 transfers. Thermaprint can do it, but I haven't heard back on a turn around time. I'd like these in hand on 6-15-18. Can anyone here provide this, I'll be happy with laser, printed cut vinyl, anything really to get these done.
Sent art and what you want to [email protected] and Stacy will take care of you .....

· Premium Member
247 Posts
Or you can call 888-414-7604 Ext 3 and ask for Stacy...we will take care of it for you

· Premium Member
247 Posts
Did Stacy take of everything for you tyhoppy ?

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Did Stacy take of everything for you tyhoppy ?
Now I know why businesses with screen printing went out of business in my country. In my country there is some cultural idiotism where you need to beg business so you can buy from them. Not related only to screen printing. You can see that crap all around, how they act.

And then I see versatrans and I wish we had something like this, where they take you by your hand and guide you like a little baby.

I am a little jelly bean :rolleyes:

· Premium Member
247 Posts
Now I know why businesses with screen printing went out of business in my country. In my country there is some cultural idiotism where you need to beg business so you can buy from them. Not related only to screen printing. You can see that crap all around, how they act.

And then I see versatrans and I wish we had something like this, where they take you by your hand and guide you like a little baby.

I am a little jelly bean :rolleyes:
you could always move over here Seacookie ;):D

· Premium Member
247 Posts
True but health system in states is crap :p I am getting older each year :D

Not to mention we have free school system and few more goodies.
I can relate to the getting older , more aches and pains every year :(

· Registered
649 Posts
I can make in full color transfers for you ASAP for $8.00 each to press onto DARK Cotton shirts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.