T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know where to get the old school red and white varsity jackets from??? [wholesale]
and does anybody know where to get plain hard denim jeans from??? Please get back to me asap...thanks-

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Need help asap!!! Does anyone???

Alright thanks guys, and you know how some varsity jackets have like a thicker pop out type embroidary, whats that called??? Thanks...

·
Registered
170 Posts

Alright thanks guys, and you know how some varsity jackets have like a thicker pop out type embroidary, whats that called??? Thanks...
What's good Fresh-NYC. The type of applique is called Chenille Embroidery. It feels like a shag carpet, and is used on varsity jackets, when you letter in high school, and is often called Letterman Jackets.

Ht me up and I'll hit you with more info on this type of applique.

One,
Jim

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

oOo alright cool cool, and does anybody know of any other places to get those jackets from??? for like a real good wholesale price???

·
Registered
2,628 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
i love the look of the holloway jackets, does anyone know where i can get them from online, i only need 1 or 2 in a few colorways. thanks

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
Game and Cobblestones

·
Registered
284 Posts
Anyone know where I can find them in the UK?

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
cobblestones would be my first choice. there is a company in socal called c/l. i dont know if they do wholesale though.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Well you have plenty of options offered. There are no such thing as cheap varsity jackets. Even those that say they are wholesaling them tend to be high. You can get them cheap at the end of the season and a vendor is trying to move inventory. Problem is that very few colors are stocked and it takes 4 weeks to build a jacket, unless you want to incur rush charges. I am located in Brooklyn, an east coast distributor for varsity jackets and keep demos of XS to 5X in the store for ordering purposes. Lapel collars to full hoods. Plenty on the facebook or website. We also do the tagging.

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
LJ's retail from $300+ to $500+ around here. I have seen none below $300. We are right around $300 with all embelishments.

Holloway also sells them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
LJ's retail from $300+ to $500+ around here. I have seen none below $300. We are right around $300 with all embelishments.

Holloway also sells them.
What price point are they selling for blank. Do you have a percentage markup on those? Example: wool/leather. I was thinking $279 with letter on front. Every patch extra would be $25.00.

Does your $300 includes how many embellishments?

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
For the upcoming year we are at $340 plus tax with all embroidery and patches sewn on for life. We also found out some groups charge as much as $800 for awards jackets which are just an LJ with a logo on it for the club.

We don't discuss wholesale prices in an open forum for obvious reasons but also because prices are often times by volume so your price and mine may be different.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts