T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, friends. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm intersted for buying JPSS. I already looked at COASTAL, US. The problem is the shipping fee is very expensive. Is there anyone who know where to buy JPSS and other transfer paper in Asia region, or at least that has cheaper shipping fee. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi, friends. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm intersted for buying JPSS. I already looked at COASTAL, US. The problem is the shipping fee is very expensive. Is there anyone who know where to buy JPSS and other transfer paper in Asia region, or at least that has cheaper shipping fee. Thanks everyone.
Hi,

I have spoke and received samples of JPSS and Jet Dark Transfer Paper from Singapore.

But I ended up purchasing from Coastal anyways, their service is great and my order arrived within a few business days. I would of purchased from Singapore, but they wanted me to purchase in large amounts.

PM me if you want their info. You can always get in contact with them.

Regards

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Tizz can i know how did u manage to get the JPSS papers in Singapore? Im in search for some samples as well. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts