T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy heat transfers with rock, vintage, cultural icons, humour graphics already emblazoned on them, similiar to what Bang-On has (Bang-on is a t-shirt retailer with 14 stores, mostly across North America selling graphics tees).

Does anyone know who manufacturers those heat transfers?

Thanks,

Edwin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm located in Vancouver, where Bang-on started. Does anyone know if Bang-on's transfers are exclusive to them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Bang-on license the images, and make their own transfers.
They will work with you to make your designs into transfers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm new to this forum and was interested in the retro transfers. I have searched high and low for tv/cartoon/movie etc transfers to buy. I know of a few sites that sell them pre-printed onto shirts, and then there is bang-on. Kentphoto what do you mean that they will work with you to make designs onto transfers? I previously contacted them about whether I can buy the transfers they make from them but they seemed to indicate I would have to buy a bang-on franchise. Do they own the exclusive merchandising rights to say the Smurfs? My interpretation of what you said is that they own the rights to the images but you can work on designs with them to print onto transfers for your own commercial use (and probably pay them a royalty in return seeing they hold the license to said brand?)?? If someone can shed some light onto this it would be much appreciated.

Geoff

·
Registered
353 Posts
Bang-on has the rights to print their catalogue of images such as Jim Morrison transfers, Muppets, AC-DC, etc. Many of their transfer designs, they make themselves, and print themselves. I know they manufacture the plastisol transfers, not sure if they do the photo-transfers in-house, or not.

But they run a tight ship. And have a great business going.
I don't think they're going to sell you the transfers they make for their shops though.

What I mean, is if you have a design you want to use for your own T-shirts, you can send it to them, they will give you a quote as to how much it will be for them to produce it for you. The quote is based on the complexity of the image, and the quantity you want.

Check this place in Toronto: spot98.net
They will make custom transfers also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts