T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
jullian811 said:
I know you guys on this site tell people where to buy paper from but I was looking for the places where those sites buy their paper from (ie. Wholesale)

I've checked all the sites you suggested but am still looking for a lower price.
(Not trying to be cheap just good business)

Right now I buy all my paper from Ebay and pay close to a dollar a sheet for Light 11x17 paper

Any help would be greatly appriceated

Thanks In Advance
Waiting on kitchen sink sample everyone recommended rom newmilford.com Seems very promising.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Teeshirtman said:
Hey Doby,
I use Bestblanks for the HP printer ,no problums 375 for 20 sec,
I just got some Laser paper for the HP laser I have going to test today,
And i am going to try the "Iron all"
fred
OH MY GOD. The cadillac of paper: Iron All

The other paper they sent did not work for me at all. I burned a four shirts but number five was not burnt and the ink did not stay on the paper...it went on the shirt where it stayed. The paper came off so easily and like someone said it has a very soft texture. I was spoiled after that and went bleck at the other lite they sent me. It did not completly come off the paper and was just yechh. But again I am a newbie. I ordered 25 sheets at 22.99 but surprise! No shipping!!! Thanks to all the good people who pointed me to this paper! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.