T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one just wondered if any of the London based forum members knew where I could buy 2 squeegees from.

I’m looking to buy two either new or second hand, one around 14” and other around 4” I got a quote today and the guy at London screen services said £1.90 per inch (blade and Handel) I’m trying to get them as cheap as possible any ideas or suggestions.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Hmm. They cost $1.80 + tax (i.e. $1.98) per centimetre here, so that seems about right (our exchange rate is roughly 2.5:1 and centimetre to inch is roughly 2.5:1 ;)), assuming you're talking about aluminium and not wood.

If you want as cheap as possible, you can probably get cheaper on eBay (that is the probably of someone who has seen equipment half the local price or less on eBay, not the probably of eBay being everyone's generic solution to everything).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

does anyone know of suppliers of cheap screens in london, actually where is the best supplier of basic ts in london, a london t shirts and equipment supplier links thread would be a resource. A the moment I am buying my T's from Primark!

Sterling

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi,

does anyone know of suppliers of cheap screens in london, actually where is the best supplier of basic ts in london, a london t shirts and equipment supplier links thread would be a resource. A the moment I am buying my T's from Primark!

Sterling
If you search for united kingdom, it should give you some good leads on equipment and t-shirts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts