T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at wanting to buy a ROLAND VERSACAMM SP-300 but not sure where I can buy one 2nd hand because the current price is way out of my league. Even if its outside Aus and can be shipped I would be happy if the price is right.

Thanks for your help once I have established where to get one from I will be asking some more questions.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Where are you located? What is your budget?

Are you looking for a v or i series?

SP-300i new - $17k approx includes delivery, install, inks and some media.
SP-300v used 4yrs old - from $6k depending on age no delivery, 30day warranty, no install, no inks, no media.

These are the two ends of the markt I have seen.Have seen others in between.

If you have the room there are some 540's around as well.
GAMart --> Sign Vinyl Supplier > Products > Sign Making Equipment > Roland Printer/Cutter

Sign Essentials --> Second Hand Machines

For second hand, call your local Roland agent or contact Roland Aust direct, as they don't always advertise them online. Generally they don't last long before being sold.

I am looking for one myself.
I have found a SP-300v about an hours drive away,will be calling about it in the morning.

My biggest fear is buying it then have it fail in the first few weeks - depending on the problem, could cost a couple of thousand to fix. Print heads for example.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldn't find any so could any one tell me where else I have been looking at mamika cjv30 so would this be better and where can I look for one?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Have you tried to check with agents and resellers, as Steve suggested? Sometimes they'll have ex-display and second-hand equipment or may be able to put you in touch with someone who's upgrading their machine.

DGS Mimaki has a second hand machinery listing, so does Bi-Wise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts