T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have always been a design and print your own shirts type of guy. Well I have been checking out alot of these pre made heat transfers and they seem to have come along way. The art work and quality of the print.
I am thinking of introducing this side into my bussiness and want info on where and who to go to for the best deal and quality. Also any comments on how they sell and your experience with them. Thank You Keith

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Pro World and Transfer Express at left under preferred vendors, as well as Ace Transfer as well as others are reputable for stock transfers as well as custom transfers from your designs. God Bless.

·
Registered
17 Posts
it would be helpful to international forum users if you could explain what you think is the best technology for these transfers.
the companies you mention are not practically international, but the technology they use might be available elsewhere.
I would like to add 'bought in' transferes, but dont know what to look for, or what is good, or where the scale advantages start to work.
Can you expand ?
Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It would be helpful in in your profile I.D. you gave your location. Then maybe someone in your locale could come in with some helpful information. Look for Screen Printed Plastisol Transfers. I am not sure if any U.S. companies ship internationally or not but you could check their websites.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts