T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

We live in NJ.. and we spoke to a printer and he said he uses sanmar and and get any shirts... the printer said I can bring in my own shirts as well.... I was looking into evatees.com. I am confused as to what to do ... as cost is an issue please advise?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
why Not san Mar.. I get mine from them also.. A lot of us do. What is the hang up. Did you compare price. I live in california and I get my tees in one day as San mar ships from 6 location and one is Cranburt NJ. All you need is a sellers permit.. I lot of the small companies you see actually buy from the larger suppliers like san mar

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
badalou said:
why Not san Mar.. I get mine from them also.. A lot of us do. What is the hang up. Did you compare price. I live in california and I get my tees in one day as San mar ships from 6 location and one is Cranburt NJ. All you need is a sellers permit.. I lot of the small companies you see actually buy from the larger suppliers like san mar
Can you provide a link?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
You should get the pricing from your printer if they provide the shirts, and then get the wholesale pricing from evatees or sanmar (plus shipping) and then ask your printer what the pricing would be if you provided the shirts and then just check which is less expensive overall.

That will make your decision much easier :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts