T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place!
I'm looking to sell our Roland BN20 printer and am wondering where is the best place to try selling. I know you can sell them on Ebay, although I'd rather to sell to a company where they will arrange collection etc.
Does anyone know any companies in the UK where they will buy second hand BN20 printers?

Thanks.

· Registered
2,441 Posts
Hi,
I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place!
I'm looking to sell our Roland BN20 printer and am wondering where is the best place to try selling. I know you can sell them on Ebay, although I'd rather to sell to a company where they will arrange collection etc.
Does anyone know any companies in the UK where they will buy second hand BN20 printers?

Thanks.
Ralawise run a site called 'The print Exchange' where you can advertise it directly to other printers. They won't buy it off of you, but it is free to advertise.

The Print Exchange

· Registered
2,441 Posts
Thank you, I will take a look. Have you ever sold through their website and did you have any problems with buyers?
Never used it.

Obviousley you are selling direct to the end user, so you want to install the same 'safeguards' you would use if you were selling a used car. Have the machine set up and ready to demonstrate and clearly indicate any problems.

Sell it as 'sold as seen' and be honest about condition. Probably best to take cleared funds - not paypal or credit card where the sale can be reversed easily.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never used it.

Obviousley you are selling direct to the end user, so you want to install the same 'safeguards' you would use if you were selling a used car. Have the machine set up and ready to demonstrate and clearly indicate any problems.

Sell it as 'sold as seen' and be honest about condition. Probably best to take cleared funds - not paypal or credit card where the sale can be reversed easily.
Ok great, thanks for the advice. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.