T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
T-BOT said:
hey, have not see Rodney around the board today, is he ok ?

Its not like him to call in sick. :(
Geez, put some extra pressure on the guy why don't ya ;) Considering he runs several websites, a screen printing business (I think?) and much more, I don't think we need to worry when he's absent for all of a few hours, hehe.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twinge said:
Geez, put some extra pressure on the guy why don't ya ;) Considering he runs several websites, a screen printing business (I think?) and much more, I don't think we need to worry when he's absent for all of a few hours, hehe.
Talk about brownie points here.....bwahahahaha. :)

Just concerned a little, thats all.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
He used to often be away for a day or two (or very occasionally more), especially on the weekend. He seems to have stopped doing that so much lately, but is still occasionally away for a day (I tend to notice because less of my posts mysteriously disappear ;)). I wouldn't worry about it unless he's gone for more than two days.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
He told me last week that he need to get off the computer and away from this over the weekend and spend time with the family,, ahhh. .. I said that would be a good time to post stuff he takes off. he said yes but I would be sent to detention on Monday.. so guys.. I do not want to be the only one in detention.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Now might be a great time to mention that I work for three factories in India, five in China, and I make online t-shirt design software out of Brazil. If you send me all your money, I'll send you t-shirts for 50/cents a piece and software for twenty bucks. No minimums! Cash up front in unmarked bills, thanks.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
OK Solmu will be in detention on Monday.. but he will be rich beyond his wildest dreams. I am sending him all my money.. Honey.. print another thousand.. Oh, and I don't have any jobs coming up so you can use the press to dry the bills...

·
2,957 Posts
Twinge said:
Most likely explanation I've seen!

I remember tracking down some of the sites and businesses he was involved in out of curiosity, and... whoa.
Funny, I did the same thing a while ago! That was my thought, too: "WHOA!"

I don't see how he's on here as often as he is. I think he might know people in the cloning business.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Funny, I did the same thing a while ago! That was my thought, too: "WHOA!"

I don't see how he's on here as often as he is. I think he might know people in the cloning business.
Greg, I think that "WHOA" woke him up.

Reporting live here from the T-Shirt Forums Helicopter sky view, it looks like he is out and about with the kids... with back to school and all.

but it's still not clear if its rodney or a clone.....bwahahaha

reporting live from Cali.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Surely he is out gathering more information to help us all gain more knowledge in the t-shirt industry.
He is probally doing the mall thing where he is watching all the t-shirt wearers walk by so he can come back he and let us know what he has found out about the current trends.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts