T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where Richard from Fluid went to? I signed up and was going to ask him some questions from some of his posts, and about 2 months ago he just quit posting. Does anyone know of his whereabouts?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
He said he was taking a break from the business for awhile. I don't think he's signed in for a long time.

You can still learn a lot from the many helpful posts he did make though :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw man that stinks, he's in my town and I was going to inquire about getting a job at his company. I wonder why he's over the business, and I wonder if he's selling off any of his equipment. . .

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice, what kind of music? Fuel is a really sweet, and big, coffee house. Not big in venue size, but big for a coffee house

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice, I might go check it out. I wouldn't call Fuel necassarily less than desirable, because it's a sweet little place to play. But you gotta understand that if they are local to Atlanta, that doesn't mean anyone in Jacksonville knows about them. We have some really great venues to play here, including Freebird Live (800 capacity) and Jack Rabbits (300 capacity), plus the arenas. They just need to build a fan base, so I'll try and go help out with that!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also, Fuel is in Five Points, which is a cool little ecletic area. It's like Atlanta's little Five Points (isn't that where Grandmother's Junkyard is?), only not as big. . . man I miss the music in Atlanta. . .

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hey Fluid, glad to hear from you :) and also good to hear things are going well.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Richard, I wish you and yours the best. I'm sure closing your shop was not a easy decision and I wish you well. I have missed your post and advice. I learned a lot just reading what you wrote. I wish yo all the best. .... JB

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Well I am here and yes I am Closing my shop and selling my equipment. I am going to work for another shop and will continue my freelance, consultation and speaking.
Sorry to hear that. Unless this is a welcome change, in which case congratulations. Good to see you around.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aaaaaaah is that tonight?! I have to work tonight at another music venue running lights. Do you know what time it runs?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts