T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this should be in a general section but I couldn't find on in this forum. I hope this doesn't irritate anyone. I am posting this so we know where we are all each from. We may be living close to each other and not knowing it. We could be all helping each other with local information and networking.

I will start off. I am from Los Angeles and recently opened a new urban or hip hop clothing store. I plan on later printing my own shirts to sell them at my own store and other stores which have confidence in my product. I am always looking for suppliers and new hip hop clothing. Who is next? Where are you from?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
If you click the "USERCP" (user control panel) link on the top navigation bar (next to HOME) and then click "Edit Profile" you can add a location to your profile which shows up when you post. So there isn't really any living-close-and-not-knowing-it-ness.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
As Solmu mentioned, you can put your location in your profile so it shows up when you post your messages, but I'm from Northern, California (Sacramento :))

1 - 20 of 50 Posts